People stupid enough to read my ramblings

Sunday 7 November 2010

Sleep isn't for the weak!

Well, I did it. I went against my word, and went to see Paranormal Activity 2. Fuck. That fucking thing got me jumping like shit. Although, now that I'm back home, I don't actually feel too bad. Thought I would struggle to get some sleep, but I'm actually in the mood to get my slumber on.

I'll play it safe and stick on The Hangover or something to fall asleep to, you know... Just in case.

Oh, watched "Due Date" before Paranormal Activity 2, and it was fucking hil-ah-rious. Zach Galifianakis* (not sure if that's how it's spelt, but I'm sure it's a pretty fucking great stab), always makes me laugh, and his beard is fucking killer.







Both films I recommend highly. Get on it, people!


*YES! I WAS FUCKING RIGHT, SUCK THAT SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment