People stupid enough to read my ramblings

Monday 1 November 2010

I've become a blogger!

Well, this is it. Bigger than Take That getting back together with the other fat one (not Gary Barlow). More exciting than any record Justin Bieber has made. More anticipated than Michael Jackson's failed comeback. Yes, I have started blogging.

I've never done this before, so here's where I can finally kick off into the unknown. Only problem is there is nobody following me to hear what I have to say. Does that mean I can say whatever I want? Awesome.

I never cared for the Godfather.

Thank fuck nobody saw that, i'm sure that could get alot of negative press, but hey-ho, the Press don't even know who I am. Not yet. And i don't mean that in a "I'm away to shoot the shit out of the last remaining Beatle, Paul McCartney," (Ringo doesn't count. He's shit).

Anyway, i'm starting to like this, I can just ramble shit. Well, they do say to work to your strengths.

Until next time, invisible followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment