People stupid enough to read my ramblings

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Last year as a teenager. Fuck.

Well, I turned 19 on Saturday, my last year as a teenager, and still so much to do. Fuck, better get going, then.

Anyway, three of us from the band made a video. We switched around instruments. I went on Sticks, and the bassist Daryl took over acoustic guitar. We practiced once, and this is what we got.

Ego (Acoustic Cover)

Tomorrow, Daryl is coming round and we're gonna try and lay some tracks down. We're looking at a gig in January as having 2 original songs done. Making a 5-6 song set. Hopefully it can be done.

Give the video a watch, and leave a comment letting me know what you think, it will be greatly appreciated. Constructive criticism is definitely welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment