People stupid enough to read my ramblings

Sunday 7 November 2010

Bored? Blog!

Well, if there was any an excuse to write something here, now is the time. I'm sitting here, it's 23:22 and I'm bored out of my skin. FIFA is on in the background, but I've just about had enough of it. Now, it's time to do the thing I love most: Speak Shit.

I've decided on my first tattoo. Me and three other mates are going to see The Gaslight Anthem in Edinburgh on the 19th of this month, so three of us are getting "Stay True" tattooed somewhere on our body. I'm gonna go for inside left bicep. So fucking excited, and it's gonna be the start of things to come.

I'm honestly so fucking bored.

Oh, Hat. My hat. Bought it in a little shop when I was in NYC. Only cost me $5, and it's fucking killer. I'll try and find a picture of a similar hat, because I'm too lazy to take a picture of the thing itself, and someone might try and replicate my look, fucking stalkers.

Looks very similar to that. It's fucking ace. Yeah, like mind-blowingly ace. When I strut into a room wearing Brian (named after Brian Fallon, and also Brian Johnson, who wear similar attire), Women swoon and Men think about attacking me with whatever blunt object is nearby. Fuck them. Haters hate.


I heard a song the other day and it is fucking beautiful, here you go. Watch it. Oooooh, how I wish I could write songs as simple, yet amazing as that. 9 Crimes - Damien Rice

This has to be the most unstructured blog of all time. Care. Going back to my motto- "Haters hate."

I wish I was a gangster.

No comments:

Post a Comment