People stupid enough to read my ramblings

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Mudafuckas, I got inked!

Picture the scene, Edinburgh 20th November, just seen the Gaslight Anthem rock the shit out of the HMV Picturehouse the night before, and now driving around Edinburgh trying to find a tattoo place to get my first tattoo. Thankfully, I wasn't alone.

Daryl, Shiggs and Paul were with me. Paul didn't get inked, and the rest of us got the same tatt. In different places, obviously.


That's actually Shigg's, his is inside right bicep, mine is inside left, Daryl's is right arm, underneath the two moles. Haha.

It means alot to me, especially staying true to yourself, friends and family. That's my take on it, anyway. Also, the song is fucking amazing (It's by Deez Nuts, if you didn't know).

Anyway, the first of many to come!

6 comments:

  1. nice one! you never realise how addictive they are until your first one! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. Gagging for my next one, although money is a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! How much did it cost you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. £70. Kind of expensive, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's not too bad though for a nice font & the reassurance that it won't be wonky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could've got it for cheaper elsewhere, i think. But oh, well, i'm more than happy with it.

    ReplyDelete