People stupid enough to read my ramblings

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Imaginary Friend, I don't need you!

Yes! Followers. At fucking last.

So, to celebrate the new additions to my blog family (that's right, see what you've signed up for now?), I'm going to get some pictures up of October 30th, the day before Halloween. I didn't do anything on Halloween because the big even was on the 30th.

Introducing the "Even Stuart Wouldn't Ride Her" Cup. Bowling, with a twist. Morphsuits. That's right, Morphsuits. 8 Red vs 8 Blue. The names were drawn from a hat, singles first, then everyone would pair up and play doubles. Ended up a draw. 3 tiny, insignificant pins in it. I wouldn't have had it any other way, to be perfectly honest. Everyone had a great time, and nobody had the embarrassment of losing to haunt them until the end of days. They did get really fucking drunk, though.





Honestly, the state some of my mates got in. The one at the front, Light blue hot pants and yellow socks? Done by 8pm. The bowling started at 6pm. Thank fuck I don't drink and could take him home. He was out on his ass half the time. Yeah, alcohol and waxed bowling lanes really don't work.

I'm the red one in the oversized beanie and flowery shorts, by the way, just in case you ever see me in that attire walking down the street. That's what I usually wear, so I was pretty much in my element.


I'm fucking tired, so this was a pretty subdued blog. Next post will be with a fully rejuvenated me, so remember to check back.

Oh, and thanks to the new followers. At least I've stopped speaking to myself.
x

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, this one made me laugh! The question i want to ask is; Did anyone let their ball fall whilst swinging back to bowl? - love it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing is, nobody actually did that. Thought it would be a sure thing considering the state some people were in!

    ReplyDelete